High School Confirmation
Welcome to High School Confirmation Ministry at St. Francis of Assisi Parish.
High-school youth (9th to 12th grades) are invited to participate in this
preparation process (for at least two years) that leads them to a deeper
understanding and appreciation of the Sacrament of Confirmation. All
candidates will be given opportunities for prayer, reflection, retreat and service,
as they join our Confirmation family for fun, friendship, fellowship and faith.
Youth Candidates will participate in the following mandatory requirements:
- Confirmation sessions (CHOSEN curriculum): 1st or 2nd Sunday of the month, 3-5:30PM. Parent and/or Sponsor’s attendance is required.
- IGNITE Youth Ministry: 3:30-5:30PM Sundays
- 6PM Sunday Youth Mass
- Social Services Projects (to be determined)
- Youth Retreats (one weekend/year, dates to be determined)
- Diocesan Confirmation Conference (Saturday, March 18, 2017)
(A Calendar with the specific meeting dates will be provided after you register.)
If you have any questions, please email our Confirmation Coordinator, Cecile Vo.
To register for High School Confirmation, please download the Confirmation Registration Form, Youth Ministry Registration Form and Sponsor Form and submit the completed forms to the Parish Office.
Please note that a Baptismal Certificate copy is required with registration. (No one may be confirmed without first being baptized.
Space is limited and priority is given to current active parish members. Deadline to register is September 15, 2016.