Online Giving FAQ
How can Online Giving benefit me and my church?
Benefits for You
- No check writing or ATM stops before church
- Safe, secure, and confidential
- Use your checking, savings, or credit card
- Schedule recurring or one-time donations
- Choose offering, special funds, pledges earn re-
- Wards through your credit card
Benefits for St. Francis of Assisi
- Reduces check processing fees
- Allows staff to focus more time on ministries
- Creates peace in knowing your data and auto-deposited gifts are secure
- Accommodates special funds and tuition
- Provides giving history for tax statements
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
Can I still make a pledge?
Yes! You can still make a pledge. Forms are available in your worship space or stop by the office.
How do I make payments by check?
If you are making payment by check, after you make your pledge, Shine The Light reminders with return envelopes will be sent to your address. Please use these special envelopes to make your payments.
Why is making a pledge important?
Pledging will allow our Parish to fulfill its goal. It allows for a substantial gift within the economical means of the donor. For instance: If a donor finds a way to work within their means to allot $100/month for the next five years for the campaign, the donor will be able to make an amazing pledge of $6,000.
I made a pledge, what's next?
Thank you letters are being hand-signed and will be sent to families that made a pledge. After the thank you letter, you will receive another letter with a payment reminder for your payment. Thank you for your patience.
To whom do I make out my payments?
All payments should be payable to: St. Francis of Assisi - Shine The Light
What form of payment can I use?
For your convenience you can make payments on your pledge via any of the following methods: Check, Money Order, Credit Card, Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), or Stock. You may also ask your employer if they match charitable contributions.
Are gifts to this campaign tax deductible?
Yes. As a 501(c)3 Organization, gifts to Shine The Light are tax deductible, to the fullest extent allowed by law. Contact your tax advisor for more information.
By choosing Online Giving, you are using an eco-friendly, convenient and efficient giving option. This will soon be replacing ParishPay, which will enable us to realize more of your gift and streamlining our internal processes.
Thank you in advance for your participation and commitment to our parish community!